Sunday, October 7, 2012

The thinnest, lightest, fastest iphone ever



Yes the new iPhone 5 is in my wishlist
but now still ada issue, so better wait until next year to buy

It's so thin and so light, yet iPhone 5 features a larger display, a faster chip, the latest wireless technology, an 8MP iSight camera, and many more…

Yup…actually I don’t care of the above
yang penting suka iphone sebab boleh guna instagram direct from phone
gambar pun cantik sgt
dan juga boleh tukar-tukar casing
casing pun comelllllll sangat kannnnn

my favorite Cath Kidston.....comel giler, can match with my wallet too :)

vintage casing...so cool


another vintage casing, preggy mama boleh pilih yang atas sekali belah kanan

bling-bling casing

another bling-bling casing in pink with Chanel logo huhu

so girlish...so GLG hehehe

I’m addicted to cute things, semua yang comel-comel kalau boleh semua nak beli
tapi bila fakir-fikir balik…..saving first, kalau benda yang tak perlu better tak payah beli kan
so, now kena beli iphone dulu baru boleh beli casing

since my birthday is just around the corner
anyone interested to present me an iPhone 5?
thank you dear mr hubby
*wink wink :)


DIANA
012-202 5754




No comments:

Post a Comment