Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh my Englishhhh...

Astro has come out with one tv program Oh my English yg for me sgt bagus...target audience of course utk kanak-kanak below 12 years, but as an adult i also learn from there. Everyday balik keje zara or iman akan cerita what's on tv, other than cartoon, cartoon, cartoon they love to watch Oh my English at Ceria. Oh my English -  the educational sitcom that will make you laugh and help you learn English at the same time!

You can view the character and episode listing here --> http://www.astro.com.my/ohmyenglish/




hahahaha chop...haiyahhhhh!!!!

open the fan lol


lend instead of borrow

actually i found that easiest way to learn english is dgn pergi melancong OVERSEAS ye, penang not included :) anddddd.....i offer u free ticket to LONDON & PARISSSSS.....



yes....the requirement is so simple, kalau sudi have a sip of coffee with me i can show u the wayyyyyy

interested? call/ sms/ email
diana | 012-202 5754 | noordiana1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment