Monday, January 14, 2013

Rewards for myself


Hello readers
this gonna be a short entry
just to say hi to my blog reader
and some updates of whats going on

*that is me during our dept kick-off in Afamosa Melaka

To those who knows
i'm still waiting for Miss P to arrive
*can't waitttttt

But...oleh kerana my Blackberry
dah tahap azab sesangatttt
and Maxis BIS pun sangat lah lembab nya
maka kita terpaksa switch to
iPhone 5
yayayyyyy!!!!
and also, sebab my kids asik berebut phone saja
maka kita juga terpaksa beli
iPad Mini
double yayayyyyyy!!!


Thanks to Allah
kids have no problem at school
bangun pagi no problem, and transporter pun on time
Alhamdulillah sesangat


Not too much updates for office works....hmmmm
this new year 2013 i'm so busyyyyy as usual
never ending story, never ending workloads...


Owhhh btw, who is looking for side income
this is an opportunity for you to get RM3k-5k monthly
you will also have a chance to travel for FREE
and this time we will go to Shanghaiiiii
don't worry...because we will guide you through the journey
let's create a better life in 2013

Call me 012-2025754



No comments:

Post a Comment